B.Sc. CIVIL ENGINEERINGThe University of Engineering and Technology, Rasul, district Mandi Bahauddin offered undergraduate program for Bsc Civil Engineering .
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIAAn applicant for admission to any of the Bsc Civil Engineering course offered by the University must fulfill the following requirements:
- He should have obtained at least 60% marks in F.Sc./ICS/DAE/B.Sc./B.Tech (Pass) examination excluding sports and Hafiz-e-Quran marks.
- He should have appeared in the entry test arranged by University of Engineering and Technology Lahore (UET) for that particular academic session in which he seeks admission.
- He should have at least 50% overall adjusted admission marks computed by giving 70% weight to F.Sc./ICS/DAE/B.Sc./B.Tech (Pass) examination result and 30% to UET Entry Test result.
- He should be a bonafide resident of the area from where he seeks admission.
- He should meet standards of physique and eye sight laid down in the medical certificate. (Form II)
Faculty for Bsc.Civil Eng:
|Prof. Dr. Aziz Akbar||Chairman|
|Hafiz Shahzad Aslam||Lecturer|
Seats For Civil Eng: